Marshall has more than ten years of experience providing accounting and assurance services to both private and public customers in the financial institution industry sector, ranging in size from $100 million to more than $10 billion in assets.
He has also assisted customers with mergers and acquisitions, branch purchases and sales, and capital raises, and is one of the Firm’s Credit Union specialists.
Marshall’s internal audit experience includes the development and testing of internal controls over financial reporting, operational internal audits, regulatory compliance, and other consulting services, including Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering reviews.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant, North Carolina
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager, American Bankers Association
- Regulatory Compliance School, American Bankers Association
- Regulatory Compliance School, North Carolina Bankers Association
- M.S., Accounting, North Carolina State University
- B.A., Accounting, Furman University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Credit Union Internal Auditors (ACUIA)