Jon has extensive experience in individual and business income taxation as well as business valuation and litigation support services. With more than 30 years of experience in public accounting, he works with clients across a wide-range of industries utilizing his business valuation credentials and knowledge of complex tax issues.
Jon has given presentations on numerous topics relevant to attorneys, including valuation and taxation. He has testified in cases involving marital dissolution and distribution of assets and taxation.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Valuation Analyst, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Accredited Senior Appraiser, American Society of Appraisers
- Accredited in Business Valuation, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.A., Accounting, North Carolina State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- American Society of Appraisers
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
Civic and Community Activities
- Member, Finance and Endowment Committees, St. Andrews Presbyterian Church
- Advisory Board Member, Note In The Pocket