Mark provides assurance and advisory services to customers in the financial services industry. He has worked with de novo financial institutions as well as institutions that range in size from $50 million to more than $300 billion in assets. Mark’s experience includes both SEC registrants and private institutions.
In addition to traditional external audit experience, Mark leads our model risk management team and has also assisted customers through outsourced and co-sourced internal audit engagements. He has also provided various consulting solutions including financial due diligence services, private equity valuation services, initial public offerings, and debt/equity offerings. Mark is a firm specialist in both current expected credit losses (CECL) and SOX/FDICIA internal control audits.
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S., Accounting, Grove City College
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Bankers Association
- Independent Banks of South Carolina
- Georgia Bankers Association
- Florida Bankers Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers
Civic and Community Activities
- United Way Young Leaders Society
- Leadership Columbia
- Board of Directors – The Cooperative Ministry