Chief Information Security Officer asked Elliott Davis to help answer: “How can I achieve HITRUST compliance and prove that we are a trustworthy resource?”
- This organization is focused on improving quality and cost of care with their insulin management software
- Needed an industry-managed approach to meeting HIPAA security rule requirements
- Wanted a validated assessment to be processed and certification awarded
- Performed a validated HITRUST CSF v9.3 security assessment related to all applicable controls and control areas for domestic operations
- Leveraged an efficient and prescriptive framework for managing the security requirements, i.e. HITRUST CSF Assurance Program
- Submitted assessment to HITRUST for review and certification
- Ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of any data they create, receive, maintain, or transmit
- Eliminated inconsistencies and wasted resources typical in reporting healthcare compliance
- Meets all of the industry-defined certification requirements of the CSF
- Considerable reduction in time and cost in audit processes
- Third-party attestation provides both credibility and prestige to customers
We Can Help
For more information on this and other topics, contact a member of our team.
The information provided in this communication is of a general nature and should not be considered professional advice. You should not act upon the information provided without obtaining specific professional advice. The information above is subject to change.