As individuals, we’re committed to supporting local shelters, pantries, parks, arts, education, environmental initiatives and much more. Each of us is proud to serve our communities through time and talent volunteerism, board membership, fundraising efforts, and financial contributions.View our values in action
Life at Elliott Davis
At Elliott Davis, our mission is to make a positive impact on our clients, our people, and our communities.
Our team of nearly 800 professionals is located in nine offices across four states and brings extensive knowledge, deep experience, and critical insights to businesses, organizations, and individuals.
We offer a challenging, progressive, gratifying work environment in which successes are celebrated, career paths are defined, and team members are respected for their contributions.
Consistently named among the “Best Places to Work” in major markets, we are committed to providing employees with opportunities, benefits, and programs that contribute to long term career fulfillment.
We wouldn’t be who we are today without our communities, and our firm is dedicated to making a positive impact however we can. Not only do we encourage individual acts of service, our firm’s offices hold annual campaigns to support local charitable organizations.
We believe in an inclusive, progressive culture with a focus on collaboration, flexibility, and personal development. We are driven by our five core values that guide how and why we do what we do.
Where would you rather be?
Explore current job openings in any of our 9 offices located throughout the southeast.
- Values focused, mission driven
- Career/life integration
- Celebrations, individual office and broad team events, and recreational outings
- Wellness initiatives
Early Career Enhancement
- Assigned career coach
- Personal development speakers and workshops
- Paid CPA Exam study materials
- Bonus for CPA Exam success
- 40+ hours of external and internal training annually
- Leadership development program
- Paid memberships to professional organizations
- Paid license renewals
- Competitive salaries
- Annual compensation reviews tied to performance
- Discretionary bonus program
Time Away From Work
- Unlimited time away for exempt employees
- Generous PTO plan for non-exempt employees
- Eleven paid holidays per year
- Paid parental leave for birth or adoption
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paid and voluntary life insurance
- Paid short-term and long-term disability
- Long-term care insurance
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) plan with matching firm contribution
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Cafeteria plan
We promote professional and personal development through comprehensive training opportunities, meaningful job experiences and one-on-one coaching.
- Are provided with clearly-defined performance expectations and career paths from staff accountant through shareholder levels;
- Participate in a minimum of 40 hours of high quality technical and professional development training each year including updates, workshops, seminars, webinars and mentoring;
- Are offered both career and leadership development programs designed to advance technical skills and comprehensive competencies needed to progress to leadership positions.
You’ve invested a lot in your career and want to work for a firm that’s invested in it, too. Many of our experienced shareholders, directors and managers come to us because of our industry reputation for excellence and our focus on collaboration, flexibility and professional development. We believe in an inclusive, progressive culture, and we like to add team members who are fully engaged and committed to personal service.
We are a top 40 CPA firm that offers assurance, tax and advisory services to a range of regional, national and global clients. We provide clients with a 360° perspective of their business. Our vision is to be recognized as a leading firm in our markets, and your experience helps us do that.