As individuals, we’re committed to supporting local shelters, pantries, parks, arts, education, environmental initiatives and much more. Each of us is proud to serve our communities through time and talent volunteerism, board membership, fundraising efforts, and financial contributions.View our values in action
Life at Elliott Davis
At Elliott Davis, our mission is to make a positive impact on our clients, our people, and our communities.
Our team of nearly 800 professionals is located in nine offices across four states and brings extensive knowledge, deep experience, and critical insights to businesses, organizations, and individuals.
We offer a challenging, progressive, gratifying work environment in which successes are celebrated, career paths are defined, and team members are respected for their contributions.
Consistently named among the “Best Places to Work” in major markets, we are committed to providing employees with opportunities, benefits, and programs that contribute to long term career fulfillment.
Join Elliott Davis
As part of Elliott Davis, you’ll get hands-on experience working alongside some of the leading experts in the financial and consulting field, while enjoying the freedom and autonomy to manage your career and make a positive impact on the world.
If you have any questions about one of our current open positions or about working at Elliott Davis, please contact our
Director of Talent Acquisition, Rhiannon Poore at email@example.com.
Agency Recruitment Policy
Agency recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate information to any Elliott Davis employee until and unless a contract for recruiting services has been entered into with the Director of Talent Acquisition at Elliott Davis headquarters in Greenville, SC. Furthermore, agency recruiters are asked not to submit any resumes without entering into a written agreement that requests the agency to commence recruiting for a specific role.
You agree that Elliott Davis will not be liable for any fees for any unsolicited candidate that is submitted without said contract and agreement. You further agree that submitting such unsolicited information is done at your own risk and will be deemed to have waived any claim
We wouldn’t be who we are today without our communities, and our firm is dedicated to making a positive impact however we can. Not only do we encourage individual acts of service, our firm’s offices hold annual campaigns to support local charitable organizations.
We believe in an inclusive, progressive culture with a focus on collaboration, flexibility, and personal development. We are driven by our five core values that guide how and why we do what we do.
- Values focused, mission driven
- Career/life integration
- Celebrations, individual office and broad team events, and recreational outings
- Wellness initiatives
- Assigned career coach
- Personal development speakers and workshops
- Paid CPA Exam study materials
- Bonus for CPA Exam success
- 40+ hours of external and internal training annually
- Leadership development program
- Paid memberships to professional organizations
- Paid license renewals
- Competitive salaries
- Annual compensation reviews tied to performance
- Discretionary bonus program
- Unlimited time away for exempt employees
- Generous PTO plan for non-exempt employees
- Eleven paid holidays per year
- Paid parental leave for birth or adoption
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paid and voluntary life insurance
- Paid short-term and long-term disability
- Long-term care insurance
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) plan with matching firm contribution
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Cafeteria plan
We promote professional and personal development through comprehensive training opportunities, meaningful job experiences and one-on-one coaching.
- Are provided with clearly-defined performance expectations and career paths from staff accountant through shareholder levels;
- Participate in a minimum of 40 hours of high quality technical and professional development training each year including updates, workshops, seminars, webinars and mentoring;
- Are offered both career and leadership development programs designed to advance technical skills and comprehensive competencies needed to progress to leadership positions.