The demand has never been greater for service organizations to prove they have adequate controls and safeguards in place to protect how they process, store, and transmit customer data. Elliott Davis delivers peace of mind by offering an array of SOC reporting solutions designed to mitigate risk, identify areas for improvement, and report on customers’ system of internal controls. Our team ensures SOC reporting compliance through customized assessments and plans.
The Elliott Davis SOC reporting team:
• Develops customized plans to assist customers in completing their first SOC report that not only delivers the SOC report in a timely manner, but also minimizes the customer’s required effort.
• Performs testing to ensure internal controls are suitably designed, fairly presented, and for Type 2 reports, operating effectively.
• Reviews policies and procedures that standardize processes, mitigate risks, and define customers’ control points.
• Identifies gaps and inefficiencies that may exist and provide solutions that increase efficiency, minimize costs, or improve service delivery while maintaining control objectives.
• Achieves compliance with contractual commitments and regulatory requirements.