Rob has more than fifteen years of experience and focuses on serving financial institutions, SEC registrants, and broker-dealers. In addition to those areas, Rob specializes in employee benefit audit work, including numerous public plans. With regard to financial institutions, Rob’s primary focus has been to provide external audit, internal audit, and regulatory compliance services. His customer base has included both public and privately owned financial institutions ranging in size from $100 million to over $18 billion in total assets.
Rob also serves as the South Carolina Market Leader and the Georgia Market Leader for the firm’s Financial Services Group.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Public Accountancy, Clemson University
- B.S., Accounting, Clemson University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- Alabama Bankers Association
- Georgia Bankers Association
- South Carolina Bankers Association
Civic and Community Activities
Board Treasurer, The Children’s Museum of the Upstate