Rob has more than 11 years of experience and focuses on serving financial institutions, SEC registrants and broker-dealers. In addition to those areas, Rob specializes in employee benefit audit work, including numerous public plans. With regard to financial institutions, Rob’s primary focus has been to provide external audit, internal audit and regulatory compliance services. His client base has included both public and privately owned financial institutions ranging in size from $75 million to over $2 billion in total assets.
Rob also serves as the leader of the Firm’s broker-dealer practice within the Financial Services Group.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Public Accountancy, Clemson University
- B.S., Accounting, Clemson University
Civic and Community Activities
- Board of Directors, The Children’s Museum of the Upstate
- Board of Directors, Friends of Momentum Bike Clubs
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Alabama Association of Certified Public Accountants
- The Georgia Society of CPAs
- Alabama Bankers Association
Georgia Bankers Association
- South Carolina Bankers Association