Mark focuses on providing accounting and assurance services to customers in the financial institution industry sector. Mark has worked with de novo financial institutions as well as financial institutions that range in size from $50 million to more than $300 billion in assets. Mark’s service experience includes both public and private institutions.
In addition to traditional external audit experience, Mark leads our model risk management team and has also assisted customers through outsourced and co-sourced internal audit engagements. Mark has also provided various consulting solutions including financial due diligence services, private equity valuation services, initial public offerings, and debt/equity offerings. Mark is a firm specialist in both SOX/FDICIA internal control audits and Interest Rate Risk/Liquidity Risk reviews.
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S., Accounting, Grove City College
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Bankers Association
- Independent Banks of South Carolina
- Georgia Bankers Association
Civic and Community Activities
- United Way Young Leaders Society
- Leadership Columbia
- Board of Directors – The Cooperative Ministry