Mark focuses on providing accounting and assurance services to customers in the financial institution industry sector. With approximately nine years of public accounting experience, he has worked with de novo financial institutions as well as financial institutions that range in size from $50 million to more than $300 billion in assets. Mark’s service experience includes both public and private institutions.
In addition to traditional external audit experience, Mark has assisted customers through outsourced and co-sourced internal audit engagements as well as various consulting solutions including financial due diligence services, private equity valuation services, initial public offerings, and other SEC filings, including comfort letters. Further, Mark is a firm specialist in both SOX/FDICIA internal control audits and Interest Rate Risk/Liquidity Risk reviews.
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S., Accounting, Grove City College
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
Civic and Community Activities
- United Way Young Leaders Society
- Leadership Columbia
- Board of Directors – The Cooperative Ministry