Kate focuses primarily on providing strategic tax advisory and compliance services to high-net-worth individuals and families. As a member of the firm's Family Wealth Services group, she assists customers with individual, trust, estate, and gift tax planning and reporting as well as complex issues surrounding estate planning and administration.
Kate also assists with planning and reporting of pass-through entities and tax-exempt organizations and understands the complexities of utilizing each as components of a comprehensive tax and estate plan. Kate seeks to provide the highest level of quality service to her customers by providing them with tailor-made, tax-efficient solutions for purposes of transitioning wealth and accomplishing individualized goals.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S., Accounting, summa cum laude, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council of Chattanooga
Civic and Community Activities
- Board Member, Northside Neighborhood House
- Treasurer, Estate Planning Council of Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Tax Practitioners
- Protégé Chattanooga, Class of 2017 - 2018