As leader of the Digital practice, Jimmy helps customers position technology to effectively drive their business objectives, optimize their IT operations, and assist in protecting their critical assets, data, and operations from Cybersecurity threats. His pragmatic approach enables customers to maximize investments while achieving necessary regulatory compliance.
Jimmy has more than 21 years of experience in providing high quality IT and cybersecurity services to over 150 customers in all industries varying in size from small-medium sized organizations to Fortune 500. Prior to joining Elliott Davis, Jimmy was a senior vice president for a $13B global IT services company.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- B.S., Mathematics/Computer Science, magna cum laude, Muskingum University
Civic and Community Activities
- Leadership Greenville Class 47
- Parent Teacher Association Board, President
- Homeowner’s Association Board, Vice President
- Meals on Wheels Volunteer
- Legacy Business Advisors Volunteer
- Grace Church, Small Group Leader