As leader of the Cyber Security and Cyber Assurance practice, Jimmy helps clients implement security solutions critical to safeguarding their business and customers’ critical assets and data. His pragmatic approach enables clients to maximize investments while achieving necessary regulatory compliance.
Jimmy has more than 20 years of experience in providing high quality IT and Security services to over 150 customers in industries including: Retail, Manufacturing, Transportation, Technology, Media, Telecommunications, Energy, and Public Sector. Prior to joining Elliott Davis, Jimmy was a senior vice president for a $13B global IT services company.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- B.S., Mathematics/Computer Science, magna cum laude, Muskingum University
- Member, Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Member, Information Systems Security Association (ISSA)
- President, Parent Teacher Association Board
- Vice President, Homeowner’s Association Board
- Deacon, Christ Community Church Board