As leader of the Risk Advisory and Cybersecurity practice, Jimmy helps clients protect their critical assets, data, and operations from Cybersecurity threats. His pragmatic approach enables clients to maximize investments while achieving necessary regulatory compliance.
Jimmy has more than 20 years of experience in providing high quality IT and Security services to over 150 customers in industries including: Retail, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Transportation, Technology, Media, Telecommunications, Energy, and Public Sector. Prior to joining Elliott Davis, Jimmy was a senior vice president for a $13B global IT services company.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- B.S., Mathematics/Computer Science, magna cum laude, Muskingum University
- Member, Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Member, Information Systems Security Association (ISSA)
- President, Parent Teacher Association Board
- Vice President, Homeowner’s Association Board
- Deacon, Christ Community Church Board