Jennifer provides audit and assurance services, including audits of internal control over financial reporting, to privately held businesses, public companies and not-for-profit organizations.
Jennifer serves manufacturing and distribution clients with annual revenues approximating $1.8 billion operating both domestically and internationally. She serves many subsectors of manufacturing and distribution but concentrates much of her time in the baked foods, industrial machinery and apparel industries. Jennifer’s public company experience includes financial statement audits, audits of internal control over financial reporting and limited scope consulting engagements for foreign firms performing assurance engagements for foreign SEC filers.
Jennifer’s experience also includes not-for-profit entities where she specializes in educational institutions, religious entities and health and welfare organizations. She currently oversees not-for-profit clients ranging in size from $300,000 to $65 million in annual revenue.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- B.S., Accounting, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Civic and Community Activities
- Audit Committee, Tennessee Society of Public Accountants
- Executive Committee, Friends of the Festival for Chattanooga Riverbend event
- Director, Reflection Riding Arboretum and Nature Center
- Chattanooga Rotary
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Association of Manufacturers