- Accounting Systems Consulting Specialty Group Leader
Denise has more than 15 years of experience providing businesses of various sizes with accounting, tax planning and compliance and startup consulting. She has specialized knowledge in accounting systems applications, accounting workflow processes and analysis, sales and use tax reporting and compliance and payroll tax reporting and compliance. Denise aims to identify areas for day-to-day process improvements related to internal accounting processes, tracking and allocation within accounting and related 3rd party application systems and streamlining daily reporting.
Denise has extensive knowledge of ERP accounting software, specializing in inventory system analysis and procedure implementation. Denise provides customized tracking data and reports for large, complex projects and delivers scalable solutions aimed at improving processes, utilizing technology and ensuring compliance.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Accredited Business Advisor in South Carolina
- Advanced Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Certification
- M.B.A., Franklin University, Columbus, Ohio
- B.S., Accounting, Franklin University, Columbus, Ohio
Civic and Community Activities
- Chairman, Tri-County Technical College Business Degree Advisory Board
- District Board and Finance Committee member, South Carolina District of Wesleyan Churches
- Treasurer, South Carolina Wesleyan Women (PVWC chapter)
- Treasurer, South Carolina Wesleyan Kids for Missions (PVWC chapter)
- Treasurer, Pickens View Wesleyan Church
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants