Denise has more than 17 years of experience providing companies of various sizes with business solutions consulting services related to their systems to include people, processes and technology systems. She has specialized knowledge in business systems applications, workflow processes and analysis. Denise aims to identify areas for day-to-day process improvements related to internal business and accounting processes, tracking and allocation within accounting and related 3rd party application systems, and streamlining daily reporting.
Denise has extensive knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and implementation of ERP technology, specializing in technology eco system planning and procedure implementation. Denise provides customized tracking data and reports for large, complex projects and delivers scalable solutions aimed at improving processes, utilizing technology and ensuring compliance.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Accredited Business Advisor in South Carolina
- M.B.A., Franklin University, Columbus, Ohio
- B.S., Accounting, Franklin University, Columbus, Ohio
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
Civic and Community Activities
- Chairman, Tri-County Technical College Business Degree Advisory Board
- Board member, Tri-County Technical College Board of Visitors
- Finance Committee member, South Carolina District of Wesleyan Churches
- Treasurer, Pickens View Wesleyan Church