Sarah has over 13 years of experience in state and local tax compliance and consulting. Her experience includes corporate income and franchise tax, as well as gross receipts and indirect taxes. Sarah assists our customers with state nexus reviews, voluntary disclosure projects, and general state tax guidance and planning.
Prior to joining Elliott Davis, Sarah worked for a global manufacturing corporation in the biotechnology industry. She also served at a top 10 accounting firm.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Accounting, University of North Carolina, Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, Minor in Finance, College of Charleston
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Civic and Community Activities
- Durham Public Schools, Volunteer
- Elliott Davis Cares, Volunteer