Renee serves as the Chattanooga Office Leader and has over 32 years of experience in public accounting in both assurance and taxation. She leads the Chattanooga audit practice and the firm's Alternative Investment Funds practice, and has served on the firm’s Executive Committee.
Within the firm’s Alternative Investment Funds practice, Renee serves domestic and international hedge and private equity funds, and assists many customers in successfully maintaining compliance with the complex rules and reporting requirements.
Renee also has 20 years of experience serving customers in the healthcare industry, working with one of the nation’s largest long-term care chains.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant, Tennessee, New York, Hawaii
- B.S., Accounting, cum laude, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- IFRS Certification (ACCA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board of Directors, Southeast Alternative Fund Association
Civic and Community Activities
- Board Chair, Chattanooga American Heart Association
- Dean’s Advisory Board, UTC College of Business
- Audit and Compliance Committee, CHI Memorial