Misty has more than 10 years of experience assisting clients and counsel with complex financial, accounting, and damages matters, including fraud investigations, forensic accounting and valuation consulting services. She has provided consulting services, including both disputes and investigations, with issues involving business valuations, lost profits, insolvency, contracts, fiduciary duties, risk management, employment, investments and white-collar crime.
Misty has experience in performing fraud risk assessments and developing
Prior to joining Elliott Davis, Misty was a Principal at a financial advisory and consulting firm based in Birmingham, AL. She was the Market Managing Partner of the Nashville office and Co-Leader of the Intellectual Property Group.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Licensing Professional
- B.B.A. Business Administration with emphasis in Accounting, University of Central Arkansas
- M.S. Taxation, University of Mississippi
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Licensing Executives Society