Kristin has more than fourteen years of experience in public accounting. She has participated in the audits of both privately held companies and SEC registrants. Kristin concentrated her services in the manufacturing and distribution industry, and has serviced larger entities, including those with multinational operations.
Kristin’s primary responsibility at Elliott Davis is developing and implementing current objectives and long-term strategies for the firm’s Auditing and Assurance practice. Her managerial responsibilities include the coordination of the firm’s auditing and assurance professionals and compliance initiatives to optimize business efficiency, automate and standardize processes, and leverage technology, while ensuring quality and developing best practices.
Education, Credentials, and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Masters in Accountancy, Kenan-Flagler School of Business, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- B.A, Economics, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
Civic and Community Activities
- Board of Directors, North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Former Board Member and Chairwoman, Charlotte Speech and Hearing Center
- Dynamic Audit Solution Advisory Group, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Current and Emerging Technologies Committee, North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Committee Restructure Task Force, North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants