Kristen has over ten years of experience in public accounting. She provides comprehensive planning and compliance services to clients with multi-state and international operations. Kristen has experience working with a variety of industries, focused primarily on manufacturing and distribution. She assists international companies with inbound investment compliance needs. Kristen also has experience working on inpatriate and expatriate individual income tax filing requirements.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Masters in Accounting with an emphasis in Tax, University of Virginia
- B.S. Accounting, College of Charleston
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
Civic and Community Activities
- Board Member, British American Business Council of Charlotte