Jonathan has nearly ten years of public accounting experience and provides buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence services to customers across a variety of industries, including manufacturing and distribution, technology, construction, healthcare, and professional services for strategic and private equity customers. His financial due diligence experience includes identifying financial risk areas on complex transactions and performing quality of earnings, working capital and debt, and debt-like analyses used in customer valuation models.
Jonathan has spent the past six years in the Transaction Advisory Practice. Prior to Transaction Advisory Services, Jonathan provided assurance services to a variety of industries including portfolio companies of private equity groups while at the firm.
Education, Credentials, and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Masters of Professional Accountancy, Clemson University
- B.A., Accounting, Furman University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth
Civic and Community Activities
- Member, United Way YP20s
- Young Alumni Council, Furman University