As market leader, Jim oversees the market expansion efforts for Nashville and surrounding areas by proactively initiating, fostering, and managing the firm’s business and community engagement initiatives. Prior to assuming his role at Elliott Davis, he oversaw operations in 15 Middle Tennessee counties for Regions Bank. Before that, Jim held the same role for Regions managing the Florida Panhandle. He also spent time responsible for the bank’s North Florida real estate banking group, holding positions as a banking executive and relationship manager. He spent more than 10 years in the banking and mortgage industry previous to joining Regions.
Education, Credentials, and Special Training
- Graduate Studies, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- B.A., Communications, University of California at Santa Barbara
Civic and Community Activities
- Vice Chair, Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mayor-Appointed Member, Metropolitan Housing Trust Fund
- Immediate Past Board Chairman, United Way of Metro Nashville
- Immediate Past Board Chairman, Tennessee Performing Arts Center (TPAC)
- Board Member, Nashville Downtown Partnership
- Board Member, Phi Sigma Kappa Scholarship Foundation
- Board Member, Citizens Saving Bank & Trust Co.