Jennifer provides audit and assurance services, including audits of internal control over financial reporting, to privately held businesses, public companies, and not-for-profit organizations. She works with manufacturing and distribution clients operating both domestically and internationally. Jennifer services a variety of sectors within the manufacturing and distribution industry, but concentrates much of her time in baked foods, industrial machinery and supplies, and automotive sectors. She has experience with global group audits and financial reporting under various accounting standards.
She also works with not-for-profit entities, including educational institutions and health and welfare organizations, and frequently speaks at not-for-profit seminars and board meetings on topics relevant to accurate and transparent financial reporting.
Education, Credentials, and Special Training
- BS, Accounting, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant, licensed in Tennessee (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- International Financial Reporting Standards Certification (IFRS)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Chattanooga Regional Manufacturing Association
Civic and Community Activities
- Audit Committee, Tennessee Society of Public Accountants
- Executive Committee, Friends of the Festival for Chattanooga Riverbend event
- Executive Committee, Reflection Riding Arboretum and Nature Center
- Chattanooga Rotary