As a leader in the firm’s Transaction Advisory Practice, Eric is responsible for leading and coordinating the firm’s multiple service lines to provide corporate customers, private equity, and mezzanine customers a full range of services to meet their needs. With more than 25 years of experience, Eric also works with customers on corporate strategy, financial diligence, and advising on complex transactions with a focus on the middle market.
Eric has spent the past 16 years with Elliott Davis performing buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence for private equity groups, mezzanine funds, and corporate customers. Eric also has provided assurance and consulting services to private equity groups and their portfolio companies.
Prior to joining Elliott Davis, Eric served at a Big Four firm where he held a managerial position. He was also the Director of Finance for a large regional entertainment and sports arena.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S., Business Administration (Accounting), cum laude, Clemson University
Civic and Community Activities
- Leadership Greenville, Class 37
- Finance and Tennis Committee Member, Thornblade Club
- Participant, Opportunity Greenville, 2006
- Board Member, Upstate Fatherhood Coalition
- Former Board Member, Main Street Events, Inc.
- Former Board Member, Greenville Arena District
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth