Brett works closely with middle-market private equity, family enterprises, lenders, investment banks, brokerages, and other providers and their companies in a variety of different industries. He provides a full range of services to the buyer/seller community, including pre-sale preparation, post-sale finance transformation, transaction and shareholder disputes, audit readiness and support, purchase/technical accounting, and financial modeling.
Brett leads our M&A Advisory practice which seeks to create value for our customers at every stage of their business/investment life cycle with service offerings that provide the best support possible. Offerings include accounting, finance, family enterprise, tax, and transaction advisory. He also leads our Private Equity practice where his efforts are focused on deepening relationships and building diverse teams to service the private equity community and our national customer base at the highest level.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S., Accounting, Elon University, Magna Cum Laude
- Association for Corporate Growth
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
Civic and Community Activities
- Board Member, Communities in Schools of Greenville
- Leadership Greenville, Class 46
- Greenville Best & Brightest Under 35, Class of 2017