Autumn has more than seven years of experience in public accounting and eight years of combined experience in CFO and Assistant Comptroller roles. She specializes in preparing management reports under GAAP and GAAS. Autumn’s other experience includes providing accounting and assurance services to financial institutions, non-profit, government, and healthcare customers.
Autumn assists with an array of technical accounting guidance and general advisory experience including budget preparation, cash flow management, development of policies and procedures, and tax return preparation.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S., Accounting, University of North Florida
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
Civic and Community Activities
- Leadership Chattanooga Graduate, 2014