Ashley is a part of our Professional Practice Group, supporting a variety of industries on complex accounting questions and audit quality and methodology matters. She also provides assurance and advisory services to real estate customers. Ashley has an extensive background in audit quality and methodology, along with experience in real estate, financial services, and investment company accounting. She has also served customers with complicated transactions and issues such as fair value, joint ventures, consolidation and variable interest considerations, and debt restructuring.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas and North Carolina
- M.S. in Accounting, Southern Methodist University
- B.B.A. in Accounting, Southern Methodist University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants