Information Security Officer asked Elliott Davis to help answer, “How can we reduce our risk and exposure as it relates to cybersecurity across each of our campuses?”
- Needed assistance for a Penetration Test of hosted IT and cloud-based infrastructure including three key business applications
- Wanted to assess and improve ability to safeguard critical assets against exploitable vulnerabilities from inside and outside organization
Completed Penetration Testing in 5 stages:
- Defined goals and intelligence gathered
- Applications, networks, systems are tested/ evaluated and vulnerabilities discovered
- Performed attacks against discovered vulnerabilities and attempted access to critical applications, networks and systems
- Vulnerabilities exploited to achieve persistent presence in critical application, network or system •Detailed report and executive summary detailing approach and results delivered
- Improved security and resiliency
- Protected critical computer systems and information resources against internal and external cyber threats
- Received insights from the penetration tests to improve the overall security of the institution
We Can Help
For more information on this and other topics, contact a member of our team.
The information provided in this communication is of a general nature and should not be considered professional advice. You should not act upon the information provided without obtaining specific professional advice. The information above is subject to change.