Nick has over ten years of experience in public accounting. His primary focus is tax transaction advisory and tax planning services to business customers. Nick serves customers in a variety of industries including manufacturers, distributors, private equity, dental, and international businesses.
He has experience supporting customers through the tax aspects of transactions and restructurings. This includes buy and sell-side tax advisory around transaction documents and process, modeling, and due diligence. Nick also has experience in technical tax matters, such as tax-free transactions, Section 382 analyses, Section 1202 stock, and special partnership allocations.
Nick has significant experience regarding the tax aspects of medical service organization (MSO) and dental service organization (DSO) and similar models in the private equity and emerging MSO/DSO spaces.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Elijah Watt Sells Award Winner
- Masters of Professional Accountancy, Clemson University
- B.S., Accounting, Clemson University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
Civic and Community Activities
- Member, The Church at Cherrydale
- United Way, YP20s