Kelley focuses on providing tax planning and compliance services to manufacturing and distribution companies with multi-state operations. With more than five years of experience in public accounting, she assists clients with corporate, and state and local tax return reporting, as well as consolidated filings, tax provisions and FIN 48.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Masters of Professional Accountancy, Clemson University
- B.S., Accounting, Clemson University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Professionals United for Leadership and Social Enrichment