Chris has nearly a decade of public accounting experience and focuses primarily on audits of financial institutions and SEC registrants. He provides community banking clients in both public and private sectors with a wide range of assurance services, including preparation of financial statements, quarterly reviews and assistance with SEC filings. Chris also has experience with internal control audits (Sarbanes-Oxley 404 and FDICIA) and assists financial institution clients with various internal audit and compliance engagements, including Trust Company audits.
Education, Credentials, and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- M.S., Accounting, Appalachian State University
- B.S., Accounting, North Carolina State University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants