Chris has over 20 years' experience, including 16 years with a Big Four accounting firm, serving both public and private customers in manufacturing and distribution, construction, automotive, chemicals, retail, SPAC and consumer product industries. He has vast experience working with multinational companies working through complex accounting in both US GAAP and IFRS related to new accounting standard implementation, acquisitions, carve outs and various debt and equity transactions.
Prior to Elliott Davis, Chris completed a two-year tour in the national office of a Big Four firm, specializing in SEC Reporting. During this time, he worked with customers in interpreting and applying SEC rules and regulations related to significant acquisitions and dispositions, pro-forma financial statements, significant equity investments and various 33 and 34 act filings (such as S-1, S-3, S-4, etc.).
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S., Accounting, Le Moyne College
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
Civic and Community Activities
- Board Member and Treasurer, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Charlotte