Leaders of a professional services firm asked Elliott Davis: “Can you advise on key areas to help our new organization run smoothly now and help prepare the future generation of leadership for success?”
- Five key advisors from a large financial services firm based in the Southeast sought to form their own financial advisory organization
- Three of the partners were nearing the end of their careers
- All leaders sought advice on setting up the independent firm for success
- Provided advisory support in establishing appropriate infrastructure for the new organization
- Specifically focused on educating advisors on best practices for the following areas:
- Organizational / tax structure
- Role clarity
- Succession planning
- Conducted workshops on defining partners’ and supporting management roles to alleviate potential future tensions
- Developed a succession plan for the smooth transition to the next generation of leaders
- Elliott Davis tax team also provided assistance in structuring the organizational for the most advantageous tax position
We Can Help
For more information on how Elliott Davis can assist you and your business, contact a member of our team.
The information provided in this communication is of a general nature and should not be considered professional advice. You should not act upon the information provided without obtaining specific professional advice. The information above is subject to change.