Executive Management asked Elliott Davis to help answer, “What is our compliance with HIPAA security compliance?”
Wanted to gain a detailed understanding of:
- Applicable regulatory requirements (e.g. HIPAA, PCI, CCPA) including efforts/costs to achieve compliance
- Cybersecurity risks, including estimated remediation efforts/costs pre and post-close
- IT landscape from the perspective of people, process, and technology with estimated remediation and integration efforts/costs
- Detailed HIPAA Privacy and Security Due Diligence
- Detailed Cybersecurity Due Diligence
- Baseline Due Diligence
- Detailed IT Due Diligence
- Received final report of threat risk for each asset that creates, stores, receives, or transmits ePHI
- Identified gaps associated with compliance with HIPAA Privacy Rule including roadmap to meet the Privacy Rule requirements.
- Understands overall cyber maturity and steps to improve the overall posture
We Can Help
For more information on this and other topics, contact a member of our team.
The information provided in this communication is of a general nature and should not be considered professional advice. You should not act upon the information provided without obtaining specific professional advice. The information above is subject to change.