Information breaches. Identity theft. Fraud. The demand has never been greater for service organizations to prove they have adequate controls and safeguards in place to protect how they process, store, and transmit customer data. Elliott Davis delivers peace of mind by offering an array of SOC reporting solutions designed to mitigate risk, identify areas for improvement, and enhance financial reporting integrity.
- Develop customized plans that deliver the SOC report in a timely manner.
- Perform testing to ensure internal controls are suitably designed, fairly presented, and for Type 2 reports, operating effectively.
- Review policies and procedures that standardize processes, mitigate risks, and define the company’s control points.
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies that may exist and provide solutions that increase efficiency, minimize costs, or improve service delivery while maintaining control objectives.
- Achieve compliance with contractual commitments and regulatory requirements.
- SOC 1 Reports
- SOC 2 Reports
- SOC Readiness Assessments
- SOC 2 + HITRUST
- SOC for Cybersecurity
On December 22, 2017 President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017…Read More
Since being introduced in 2016, the Financial Accounting Standards Board’s revised standard on accounting for…Read More
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (“TCJA”) disallowed a deduction to an employer…Read More
The Small Business Investment Act of 1958 established the framework for the Small Business Investment…Read More
The IRS has issued proposed regulations that will reduce the Code Sec. 956 (Investment in…Read More