Information breaches. Identity theft. Fraud. The demand has never been greater for service organizations to prove they have adequate controls and safeguards in place to protect how they process, store, and transmit customer data. Elliott Davis delivers peace of mind by offering an array of SOC reporting solutions designed to mitigate risk, identify areas for improvement, and enhance financial reporting integrity.
- Develop customized plans that deliver the SOC report in a timely manner.
- Perform testing to ensure internal controls are suitably designed, fairly presented, and for Type 2 reports, operating effectively.
- Review policies and procedures that standardize processes, mitigate risks, and define the company’s control points.
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies that may exist and provide solutions that increase efficiency, minimize costs, or improve service delivery while maintaining control objectives.
- Achieve compliance with contractual commitments and regulatory requirements.
- SOC 1 Reports
- SOC 2 Reports
- SOC Readiness Assessments
- SOC 2 + HITRUST
- SOC for Cybersecurity
Over the past year and a half, the staff of the SEC’s Division of Investment…Read More
Accounting and Valuation Guide draft provides needed guidance to Private Equity and Venture Capital Industry
In May 2018, the AICPA’s Private Equity and Venture Capital Task Force released a working…Read More
We’ve heard a lot of buzz for years now about the “carried interest loophole” that…Read More
The June 21, 2018 U.S. Supreme Court ruling in South Dakota v. Wayfair drastically changed…Read More
On March 4, 2019, the Internal Revenue Service issued much anticipated proposed regulations under Internal…Read More
February 25, 2019
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (February 25, 2019) – Elliott Davis, a leading business solutions firm with nine…Read More