Cyber attacks. Globalization. Corporate governance. Operational inefficiencies. These are just a few of the internal and external forces that threaten the health and sustainability of today’s businesses. Using a risk-based approach to review and assess these and other threats, Elliott Davis assists clients in managing and performing audits focused on the company’s internal controls, compliance safeguards, and risk management strategies that minimize operational exposures and facilitate organizational growth.
Elliott Davis works with clients to:
- Identify and prioritize current or potential risks.
- Develop holistic governance and risk management standards and procedures.
- Test systems and processes to ensure data is accurately processed and properly reported.
- Perform periodic evaluations to assess threats and relevant metrics related to regulatory compliance.
- Protect all sensitive materials, data, and information, providing a level of assurance that strengthens relationships with customers and vendor partners.
- Internal Audit Services & Quality Assurance Reviews
- IT Internal Audit Services
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Corporate Governance
Like the businesses we serve, Elliott Davis must constantly adapt to the market forces that…Read More
August 28, 2018
Membership includes access to tools to bolster practice’s cybersecurity defense offerings Greenville, SC (August 28,…Read More
On May 3, 2018, the governor of South Carolina signed the South Carolina Department of…Read More
March 7, 2018
Bringing more than 20 years of experience in technology infrastructure and professional consulting services GREENVILLE,…Read More
QuickBooks Online was designed for you, the businessperson. You’ve probably discovered that many of its…Read More
QuickBooks never forgets. That’s one of the reasons you use it. You create a record…Read More