Developing and maintaining a cyber risk management program is only part of the effort needed to protect an organization from potential data breaches; companies must also ensure their systems and processes comply with an increasingly stringent set of regulations and security requirements. Members of the Elliott Davis Cybersecurity practice take a holistic view of clients’ cybersecurity posture, helping them understand the relevant privacy laws and regulatory requirements. They then implement compliance-conforming systems and controls that mitigate internal and external vulnerabilities.
Elliott Davis works with clients to:
- Assess the overall security status of their networks, information and systems, particularly as it relates to regulatory compliance.
- Establish a governance structure to drive accountability for the overall cybersecurity program.
- Monitor information systems for a breach or attempted breach of security.
- Implement formal procedures for identifying and responding to breaches, and notifying regulators and affected individuals in a timely manner
- Conduct periodic testing to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance.
- FFIEC Compliance
- HIPAA Risk Assessment
- GDPR Compliance
- HITRUST Assessment
Like the businesses we serve, Elliott Davis must constantly adapt to the market forces that…Read More
August 28, 2018
Membership includes access to tools to bolster practice’s cybersecurity defense offerings Greenville, SC (August 28,…Read More
On May 3, 2018, the governor of South Carolina signed the South Carolina Department of…Read More
March 7, 2018
Bringing more than 20 years of experience in technology infrastructure and professional consulting services GREENVILLE,…Read More
QuickBooks Online was designed for you, the businessperson. You’ve probably discovered that many of its…Read More
QuickBooks never forgets. That’s one of the reasons you use it. You create a record…Read More