As the information security landscape continues to evolve and cyber threats become more sophisticated, the need for innovative technology solutions that mitigate risks has become paramount. Elliott Davis’ Cybersecurity practice partners with organizations to analyze and improve their security posture through comprehensive internal and external assessments, cybersecurity program assessments, IT budget reviews, and technology testing and implementations.
Elliott Davis works with clients to:
- Audit cybersecurity policies and procedures.
- Identify potential cybersecurity risks or challenges associated with any planned mergers or acquisitions.
- Provide guidance and assistance as organizations seek to improve their cybersecurity defense.
- Develop and test incident response plans.
- Execute budget/contract negotiations, mergers and acquisitions, and cloud strategy.
- CISO Advisory
- Cyber Program Design
- Budget and Contract Review
- Policy and Procedure Creation
- Cyber Mergers and Acquisitions Due Diligence
- Incident Response Planning and Testing
- Architecture and Systems Review
- Industrial Control System Security
Like the businesses we serve, Elliott Davis must constantly adapt to the market forces that…Read More
August 28, 2018
Membership includes access to tools to bolster practice’s cybersecurity defense offerings Greenville, SC (August 28,…Read More
On May 3, 2018, the governor of South Carolina signed the South Carolina Department of…Read More
March 7, 2018
Bringing more than 20 years of experience in technology infrastructure and professional consulting services GREENVILLE,…Read More
QuickBooks Online was designed for you, the businessperson. You’ve probably discovered that many of its…Read More
QuickBooks never forgets. That’s one of the reasons you use it. You create a record…Read More