Advances in technology have forever changed the speed and ways with which companies service their customers; unfortunately, they’ve also created a host of new challenges that can jeopardize the very sustainability of any enterprise. Today, companies must go on the offensive, developing information security and cyber risk management strategies that address current and future vulnerabilities. Elliott Davis’ Risk Advisory and Cybersecurity advisors collaborate with businesses to customize solutions that help thwart cyber-criminal attacks and adhere to overwhelming regulatory compliance requirements.
Elliott Davis works with clients to:
- Develop an understanding of the current risks associated with cyberattacks, data breaches, and other internal and external threats.
- Prioritize where and in what manner to invest within the organization to reduce cybersecurity or data privacy risks.
- Review and validate network and security designs, and ensure all products and vendor selections are equally protected from vulnerabilities.
- Validate or create a cybersecurity program that includes standardized policies and procedures, and achieves all necessary regulatory compliance.
- Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing to ensure systems and applications are implemented and properly maintained.
Like the businesses we serve, Elliott Davis must constantly adapt to the market forces that…Read More
August 28, 2018
Membership includes access to tools to bolster practice’s cybersecurity defense offerings Greenville, SC (August 28,…Read More
On May 3, 2018, the governor of South Carolina signed the South Carolina Department of…Read More
March 7, 2018
Bringing more than 20 years of experience in technology infrastructure and professional consulting services GREENVILLE,…Read More
QuickBooks Online was designed for you, the businessperson. You’ve probably discovered that many of its…Read More
QuickBooks never forgets. That’s one of the reasons you use it. You create a record…Read More