Managing a crisis or resuscitating a struggling business can be one of the most financially and emotionally traumatic experiences a company ever faces. By performing the health care equivalent of triage—assessing, diagnosing, and treating— the Elliott Davis Management Consulting Services (MCS) team helps struggling organizations develop a consistent, methodical, and objective way to recover and position the business for sustained operational and financial health.
Elliott Davis partners with clients to:
- Determine the underlying causes of the business disruption and evaluate options to reverse under-performance.
- Develop and implement a consistent, methodical, and objective turnaround and growth strategy.
- Reshape organizational behavior at all levels, and foster confidence and buy-in throughout the enterprise.
- Actively manage short- and long-term business performance.
- Administer (when needed) crisis management services and interim executive team
- Manage-by-Fact Approach
- Intervention and Active Management
- Stabilize, Improve, and Transfer
- Strategic Financial and Resource Management
- Full Initiative Life Cycle Support
- Triage and Recovery Process
The federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) imposed a limitation on the deduction for…Read More
The Case for an Integration Program Management Role Integrations are high-risk, high-reward endeavors. In early…Read More
Businesses collect enormous amounts of data daily. Data files, measurement systems, and other information gets…Read More
by James Elliott In March 2020, COVID-19 was officially declared a global pandemic with many…Read More
by Rebecca Leshman As a part of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (“TCJA”) enacted…Read More