Managing a crisis or resuscitating a struggling business can be one of the most financially and emotionally traumatic experiences a company ever faces. By performing the health care equivalent of triage—assessing, diagnosing, and treating— the Elliott Davis Management Consulting Services (MCS) team helps struggling organizations develop a consistent, methodical, and objective way to recover and position the business for sustained operational and financial health.
Elliott Davis partners with clients to:
- Determine the underlying causes of the business disruption and evaluate options to reverse under-performance.
- Develop and implement a consistent, methodical, and objective turnaround and growth strategy.
- Reshape organizational behavior at all levels, and foster confidence and buy-in throughout the enterprise.
- Actively manage short- and long-term business performance.
- Administer (when needed) crisis management services and interim executive team
- Manage-by-Fact Approach
- Intervention and Active Management
- Stabilize, Improve, and Transfer
- Strategic Financial and Resource Management
- Full Initiative Life Cycle Support
- Triage and Recovery Process
May 11, 2021
Elliott Davis, a business solutions and accounting firm with nine offices across the Southeast, announced…Read More
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) was enacted by the CARES Act in March 2020 as…Read More
President Biden recently announced his $1.8 trillion American Families Plan (AFP), the third step in his…Read More
President Biden’s proposals for individual taxpayers were outlined in an April 28 address to Congress…Read More