Managing a crisis or resuscitating a struggling business can be one of the most financially and emotionally traumatic experiences a company ever faces. By performing the health care equivalent of triage—assessing, diagnosing, and treating— the Elliott Davis Management Consulting Services (MCS) team helps struggling organizations develop a consistent, methodical, and objective way to recover and position the business for sustained operational and financial health.
Elliott Davis partners with clients to:
- Determine the underlying causes of the business disruption and evaluate options to reverse under-performance.
- Develop and implement a consistent, methodical, and objective turnaround and growth strategy.
- Reshape organizational behavior at all levels, and foster confidence and buy-in throughout the enterprise.
- Actively manage short- and long-term business performance.
- Administer (when needed) crisis management services and interim executive team
- Manage-by-Fact Approach
- Intervention and Active Management
- Stabilize, Improve, and Transfer
- Strategic Financial and Resource Management
- Full Initiative Life Cycle Support
- Triage and Recovery Process
The South Carolina New Jobs Credit is a valuable incentive that rewards businesses for the…Read More
Various dollar figures related to international tax are adjusted annually for cost-of-living increases. These adjustments…Read More
The IRS recently granted relief to certain U.S. persons who own stock in certain foreign…Read More
Consumer privacy and data collection are at the forefront of technology-driven policy issues facing lawmakers…Read More