Managing a crisis or resuscitating a struggling business can be one of the most financially and emotionally traumatic experiences a company ever faces. By performing the health care equivalent of triage—assessing, diagnosing, and treating— the Elliott Davis Management Consulting Services (MCS) team helps struggling organizations develop a consistent, methodical, and objective way to recover and position the business for sustained operational and financial health.
Elliott Davis partners with clients to:
- Determine the underlying causes of the business disruption and evaluate options to reverse under-performance.
- Develop and implement a consistent, methodical, and objective turnaround and growth strategy.
- Reshape organizational behavior at all levels, and foster confidence and buy-in throughout the enterprise.
- Actively manage short- and long-term business performance.
- Administer (when needed) crisis management services and interim executive team
- Manage-by-Fact Approach
- Intervention and Active Management
- Stabilize, Improve, and Transfer
- Strategic Financial and Resource Management
- Full Initiative Life Cycle Support
- Triage and Recovery Process
Taxpayers who hold foreign accounts are generally required to file a FinCEN Report 114, “Report…Read More
In Notice 2021-59, the IRS recently announced its intention to amend regulations under Internal Revenue…Read More
On-Demand | 4 hours The Risk Management, Compliance, and Internal Audit Track Forum will help…Read More
Unless legislative intervention takes place prior to December 31, 2021, proposed changes to the IRC…Read More
The IRS recently issued its 2022 cost-of-living adjustments for more than 60 tax provisions. With…Read More