Managing a crisis or resuscitating a struggling business can be one of the most financially and emotionally traumatic experiences a company ever faces. By performing the health care equivalent of triage—assessing, diagnosing, and treating— the Elliott Davis Management Consulting Services (MCS) team helps struggling organizations develop a consistent, methodical, and objective way to recover and position the business for sustained operational and financial health.
Elliott Davis partners with clients to:
- Determine the underlying causes of the business disruption and evaluate options to reverse under-performance.
- Develop and implement a consistent, methodical, and objective turnaround and growth strategy.
- Reshape organizational behavior at all levels, and foster confidence and buy-in throughout the enterprise.
- Actively manage short- and long-term business performance.
- Administer (when needed) crisis management services and interim executive team
- Manage-by-Fact Approach
- Intervention and Active Management
- Stabilize, Improve, and Transfer
- Strategic Financial and Resource Management
- Full Initiative Life Cycle Support
- Triage and Recovery Process
The IRS has extended the July 15th due date for all taxpayers (individuals and businesses)…Read More
The U.S. Senate has passed the bipartisan Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020, which…Read More