Strategic projects require a unique set of skills and diagnostic tools to ensure they remain on time, on task, and on budget—resources most organizations don’t have in-house. By aligning projects with strategic goals and initiatives, the Elliott Davis Management Consulting Services (MCS) professionals help clients prioritize workflow and synthesize operations, ensuring projects are executed in a more timely, methodical, and effective manner.
Elliott Davis works with clients to:
- Inventory all active and planned projects to determine the impacts each will have on efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
- Analyze the current health of project management practices and identify areas where performance can be improved.
- Establish an appropriate and repeatable project delivery approach that’s consistent with the needs, culture, and tolerance of the organization.
- Create and streamline Project Management Offices (PMOs) to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Training and Active Project Management Mentoring
- Project Execution and Delivery Leadership
- Agile DSDLC Implementation and Transformation
- Independent Performance Measurements
- Management Gate Reviews
- Project Framework and Project Management Office (PMO) Creation
- Interim Execution Services
The South Carolina New Jobs Credit is a valuable incentive that rewards businesses for the…Read More
Various dollar figures related to international tax are adjusted annually for cost-of-living increases. These adjustments…Read More
The IRS recently granted relief to certain U.S. persons who own stock in certain foreign…Read More
Consumer privacy and data collection are at the forefront of technology-driven policy issues facing lawmakers…Read More