Strategic projects require a unique set of skills and diagnostic tools to ensure they remain on time, on task, and on budget—resources most organizations don’t have in-house. By aligning projects with strategic goals and initiatives, the Elliott Davis Management Consulting Services (MCS) professionals help clients prioritize workflow and synthesize operations, ensuring projects are executed in a more timely, methodical, and effective manner.
Elliott Davis works with clients to:
- Inventory all active and planned projects to determine the impacts each will have on efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
- Analyze the current health of project management practices and identify areas where performance can be improved.
- Establish an appropriate and repeatable project delivery approach that’s consistent with the needs, culture, and tolerance of the organization.
- Create and streamline Project Management Offices (PMOs) to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Training and Active Project Management Mentoring
- Project Execution and Delivery Leadership
- Agile DSDLC Implementation and Transformation
- Independent Performance Measurements
- Management Gate Reviews
- Project Framework and Project Management Office (PMO) Creation
- Interim Execution Services
by Ira Bedenbaugh Congress and the Administration have been working on the Coronavirus Aid, Relief,…Read More
Ensuring your business can withstand the disruption of a crisis is critical for every organization.…Read More
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA) included a new tax under Section…Read More
by Erin Hutton Are you surprised by the number of paper and in-person processes you…Read More
by Peter Barton For the latest developments with SBA Loan programs, or other immediately available…Read More