Mergers and acquisitions present unique opportunities for companies to grow their size, extend their reach, and broaden their customer base. Quite often, these deals also create some of the most disruptive challenges an organization can face. From comprehensive due diligence to and post-close integration, Elliott Davis’s MCS professionals helps clients structure M&A deals that achieve organizational objectives and deliver optimal short- and long-term results. And, unlike many consultancies, the Management Consulting Services team offers “sell-side” valuation services for clients who may be seeking an exit strategy.
Elliott Davis partners with clients to:
- Identify, assess, and select target companies for possible acquisition or merger.
- Pinpoint and mitigate potential risks.
- Perform operational and technology due diligence.
- Lead post-close integration efforts.
- Manage organizational change for the business, employees, and culture.
- Capture and maximize M&A transaction value.
- Target Selection and Assessment
- Due Diligence (IT, Operations, Organization)
- Transaction Execution
- Post-Transaction Integration
- Sell-Side Preparation and Value Maximization
- Date 1 Post-Close Integration Process
The South Carolina New Jobs Credit is a valuable incentive that rewards businesses for the…Read More
Various dollar figures related to international tax are adjusted annually for cost-of-living increases. These adjustments…Read More
The IRS recently granted relief to certain U.S. persons who own stock in certain foreign…Read More
Consumer privacy and data collection are at the forefront of technology-driven policy issues facing lawmakers…Read More