Mergers and acquisitions present unique opportunities for companies to grow their size, extend their reach, and broaden their customer base. Quite often, these deals also create some of the most disruptive challenges an organization can face. From comprehensive due diligence to and post-close integration, Elliott Davis’s MCS professionals helps clients structure M&A deals that achieve organizational objectives and deliver optimal short- and long-term results. And, unlike many consultancies, the Management Consulting Services team offers “sell-side” valuation services for clients who may be seeking an exit strategy.
Elliott Davis partners with clients to:
- Identify, assess, and select target companies for possible acquisition or merger.
- Pinpoint and mitigate potential risks.
- Perform operational and technology due diligence.
- Lead post-close integration efforts.
- Manage organizational change for the business, employees, and culture.
- Capture and maximize M&A transaction value.
- Target Selection and Assessment
- Due Diligence (IT, Operations, Organization)
- Transaction Execution
- Post-Transaction Integration
- Sell-Side Preparation and Value Maximization
- Date 1 Post-Close Integration Process
The federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) imposed a limitation on the deduction for…Read More
The Case for an Integration Program Management Role Integrations are high-risk, high-reward endeavors. In early…Read More
Businesses collect enormous amounts of data daily. Data files, measurement systems, and other information gets…Read More
by James Elliott In March 2020, COVID-19 was officially declared a global pandemic with many…Read More
by Rebecca Leshman As a part of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (“TCJA”) enacted…Read More