Mergers and acquisitions present unique opportunities for companies to grow their size, extend their reach, and broaden their customer base. Quite often, these deals also create some of the most disruptive challenges an organization can face. From comprehensive due diligence to and post-close integration, Elliott Davis’s MCS professionals helps clients structure M&A deals that achieve organizational objectives and deliver optimal short- and long-term results. And, unlike many consultancies, the Management Consulting Services team offers “sell-side” valuation services for clients who may be seeking an exit strategy.
Elliott Davis partners with clients to:
- Identify, assess, and select target companies for possible acquisition or merger.
- Pinpoint and mitigate potential risks.
- Perform operational and technology due diligence.
- Lead post-close integration efforts.
- Manage organizational change for the business, employees, and culture.
- Capture and maximize M&A transaction value.
- Target Selection and Assessment
- Due Diligence (IT, Operations, Organization)
- Transaction Execution
- Post-Transaction Integration
- Sell-Side Preparation and Value Maximization
- Date 1 Post-Close Integration Process
The IRS has extended the July 15th due date for all taxpayers (individuals and businesses)…Read More
The U.S. Senate has passed the bipartisan Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020, which…Read More