One of the biggest barriers to business growth and sustainability is inefficiency. From short-term, onsite consulting to execution of a total improvement strategy, the Elliott Davis Management Consulting Services (MCS) team helps companies implement leaner processes that optimize product quality, employee productivity, and bottom-line performance.
Elliott Davis partners with clients to:
- Assess current processes and pinpoint areas for improvement.
- Develop and incorporate lean and Six Sigma programs and methodologies.
- Prioritize improvement opportunities to ensure maximum benefit realization.
- Measure effectiveness and implement processes and systems for continuous
- Free up capital for incremental revenue-generating opportunities.
- Lean and Six Sigma Project Leadership and Training
- Inventory of Alternatives and Targets
- Project Opportunity and Investment Prioritization
- Internal and External Customer Service Transformations
- Benefit Realization and KPI Development
- Fact-Based Process Assessments
The South Carolina New Jobs Credit is a valuable incentive that rewards businesses for the…Read More
Various dollar figures related to international tax are adjusted annually for cost-of-living increases. These adjustments…Read More
The IRS recently granted relief to certain U.S. persons who own stock in certain foreign…Read More
Consumer privacy and data collection are at the forefront of technology-driven policy issues facing lawmakers…Read More