One of the biggest barriers to business growth and sustainability is inefficiency. From short-term, onsite consulting to execution of a total improvement strategy, the Elliott Davis Management Consulting Services (MCS) team helps companies implement leaner processes that optimize product quality, employee productivity, and bottom-line performance.
Elliott Davis partners with clients to:
- Assess current processes and pinpoint areas for improvement.
- Develop and incorporate lean and Six Sigma programs and methodologies.
- Prioritize improvement opportunities to ensure maximum benefit realization.
- Measure effectiveness and implement processes and systems for continuous
- Free up capital for incremental revenue-generating opportunities.
- Lean and Six Sigma Project Leadership and Training
- Inventory of Alternatives and Targets
- Project Opportunity and Investment Prioritization
- Internal and External Customer Service Transformations
- Benefit Realization and KPI Development
- Fact-Based Process Assessments
by Ira Bedenbaugh Congress and the Administration have been working on the Coronavirus Aid, Relief,…Read More
Ensuring your business can withstand the disruption of a crisis is critical for every organization.…Read More
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA) included a new tax under Section…Read More
by Erin Hutton Are you surprised by the number of paper and in-person processes you…Read More
by Peter Barton For the latest developments with SBA Loan programs, or other immediately available…Read More