One of the biggest barriers to business growth and sustainability is inefficiency. From short-term, onsite consulting to execution of a total improvement strategy, the Elliott Davis Management Consulting Services (MCS) team helps companies implement leaner processes that optimize product quality, employee productivity, and bottom-line performance.
Elliott Davis partners with clients to:
- Assess current processes and pinpoint areas for improvement.
- Develop and incorporate lean and Six Sigma programs and methodologies.
- Prioritize improvement opportunities to ensure maximum benefit realization.
- Measure effectiveness and implement processes and systems for continuous
- Free up capital for incremental revenue-generating opportunities.
- Lean and Six Sigma Project Leadership and Training
- Inventory of Alternatives and Targets
- Project Opportunity and Investment Prioritization
- Internal and External Customer Service Transformations
- Benefit Realization and KPI Development
- Fact-Based Process Assessments
Taxpayers who hold foreign accounts are generally required to file a FinCEN Report 114, “Report…Read More
In Notice 2021-59, the IRS recently announced its intention to amend regulations under Internal Revenue…Read More
On-Demand | 4 hours The Risk Management, Compliance, and Internal Audit Track Forum will help…Read More
Unless legislative intervention takes place prior to December 31, 2021, proposed changes to the IRC…Read More
The IRS recently issued its 2022 cost-of-living adjustments for more than 60 tax provisions. With…Read More