One of the biggest barriers to business growth and sustainability is inefficiency. From short-term, onsite consulting to execution of a total improvement strategy, the Elliott Davis Management Consulting Services (MCS) team helps companies implement leaner processes that optimize product quality, employee productivity, and bottom-line performance.
Elliott Davis partners with clients to:
- Assess current processes and pinpoint areas for improvement.
- Develop and incorporate lean and Six Sigma programs and methodologies.
- Prioritize improvement opportunities to ensure maximum benefit realization.
- Measure effectiveness and implement processes and systems for continuous
- Free up capital for incremental revenue-generating opportunities.
- Lean and Six Sigma Project Leadership and Training
- Inventory of Alternatives and Targets
- Project Opportunity and Investment Prioritization
- Internal and External Customer Service Transformations
- Benefit Realization and KPI Development
- Fact-Based Process Assessments
Businesses collect enormous amounts of data daily. Data files, measurement systems, and other information gets…Read More
by James Elliott In March 2020, COVID-19 was officially declared a global pandemic with many…Read More
by Rebecca Leshman As a part of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (“TCJA”) enacted…Read More
Today’s modern web applications are vastly different compared to those that developers created years ago.…Read More