- CMMC Readiness
- Maturing from one CMMC level to the next
- Gap analysis
- Control Selection and Tailoring
- Control Implementation guidance
- Develop System Security Plan (SSP)
- Develop Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms)
- Audit ready artifacts
As of July 1, 2020, the Department of Defense (DoD) will begin requiring contractors to possess a certification known as the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC).
Elliott Davis intends to become accredited to perform the certification on behalf of the DoD and has the capabilities and services to get your business compliant. Now is the time to assess and prepare. Starting fiscal year 2021 the DoD will begin including the CMMC certification as a requirement in some request for proposals (RFP) and all contracts will require the certification by 2026.