Gone are the days when old-fashioned competition between companies was the biggest threat facing organizations. Today, cyberattacks pose one of the most formidable challenges any business will face. Elliott Davis’ Cybersecurity Risk team helps companies develop and implement comprehensive cyber risk solutions. Safeguard your business, as well as your customers’ critical assets and data.
Elliott Davis works with clients to:
- Evaluate existing security programs, measuring against proven industry standards.
- Identify potential internal and external network vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
- Test and validate internal and external applications for coding errors that could lead to compromise or loss of information.
- Assess employee security awareness through customized social engineering tests.
- Integrate a business continuity plan to be used in the event of a cybersecurity breach.
- Develop and test incident response plans.
- Provide outsourcing cybersecurity services to bring cybersecurity staffing up to speed.
- Audit cybersecurity policies and procedures.
Cyber Risk Services
- Cybersecurity Program Assessment (NIST 800-171, Center for Internet Security Top 20)
- Internal and External Vulnerability Scanning
- External and Web Application Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering Assessment
- Incident Response Development and Tabletop testing
- Policy creation and enhancement
- CISO Advisory
- Network Architectural review
by Brian Kirk You may not immediately recognize the need for data security, password management…Read More
May 11, 2021
Elliott Davis, a business solutions and accounting firm with nine offices across the Southeast, announced…Read More
Bank management asked Elliott Davis for help: “We have lots of data from customers applying…Read More