Strategic projects require a unique set of skills and diagnostic tools to ensure they remain on time, on task, and on budget—resources most organizations don’t have in-house. By aligning projects with strategic goals and initiatives, Elliott Davis professionals help clients prioritize workflow and synthesize operations, ensuring projects are executed in a more timely, methodical, and effective manner.
Elliott Davis works with clients to:
- Inventory all active and planned projects to determine the impacts each will have on efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
- Analyze the current health of project management practices and identify areas where performance can be improved.
- Establish an appropriate and repeatable project delivery approach that’s consistent with the needs, culture, and tolerance of the organization.
- Create and streamline Project Management Offices (PMOs) to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Training and Active Project Management Mentoring
- Project Execution and Delivery Leadership
- Agile DSDLC Implementation and Transformation
- Independent Performance Measurements
- Management Gate Reviews
- Project Framework and Project Management Office (PMO) Creation
- Interim Execution Services
May 11, 2021
Elliott Davis, a business solutions and accounting firm with nine offices across the Southeast, announced…Read More
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) was enacted by the CARES Act in March 2020 as…Read More
President Biden recently announced his $1.8 trillion American Families Plan (AFP), the third step in his…Read More
President Biden’s proposals for individual taxpayers were outlined in an April 28 address to Congress…Read More