- Asian Business Development Specialist
As an Asian Business Development Specialist, Sophia focuses on new business development, client retention and business development planning. Sophia is experienced in building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with Asian companies. Her services include locating potential business for Asian companies, presenting new products and services and enhancing existing relationships and working with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet client needs. Sophia consults with Asian based companies to develop investment strategies, create potential business partnership with U.S. business entities, and explore opportunities to add value to client’s business accomplishments.
In addition to business development, Sophia has provided Chinese clients with QuickBooks accounting, payroll tax reporting, and accounting related consulting services. She is also experienced in personal income tax reporting.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- M.S., Accounting, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- B.S., Accounting, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Civic and Community Activities
- Vice President, Chinese Economic Development Board of South Carolina
- President, GSG Branch, Carolinas Chinese Chamber of Commerce