Robert provides audit and accounting services for manufacturing clients, including publicly-traded and privately-held businesses. Over the last 30 years, he has helped companies with their cost accounting and other inventory issues, revenue recognition and internal control framework. Robert also provides audit and accounting services for investment companies and investment advisory firms with total net assets of approximately $5 billion. He assists clients with the requirements of investment and fair value reporting and the operating conditions and auditing procedures unique to the investment company industry.
In addition to audit, Robert delivers financial due diligence and other merger and acquisition services to a large variety of businesses. His corporate finance clients include private equity, venture capital and investment funds primarily investing in manufacturing and distribution companies.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- B.S., Accounting, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Civic and Community Activities
- Board Member, Chattanooga Breakfast Rotary Club
- Treasurer, Cherokee Area Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement of Chattanooga
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants