Rhyne has more than 27 years of experience in business development and marketing. He focuses on cultivating and developing long lasting relationships with clients and prospects. Rhyne listens intently to gain insight into a company’s history, its processes and practices as well as its current issues and problems. He then works with the team of professionals at Elliott Davis to propose solid solutions, enabling the company to focus on the growth and success of their business.
Rhyne works closely with the Industry Team Leaders and Shareholders at Elliott Davis on a daily basis. He attends numerous seminars, tradeshows, affiliation events and outings so that he remains current on the issues and topics within each industry.
Prior to joining Elliott Davis, Rhyne worked in the Manufacturing and Distribution industry for several large Consumer Products companies, managing diverse territories as well as both direct and indirect personnel. He co-owned and assisted in starting up a Construction consulting company that worked closely with homeowners, subcontractors and suppliers in the residential segment of the market. He subsequently worked with business owners in marketing and selling their closely-held businesses as they planned their exit strategies.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Professional Business Intermediary
- N.C. Licensed Real Estate Agent
- B.S.B.A., Marketing and International Business, Appalachian State University
Civic and Community Activities
- Vice President, Board Member, Event Chair, British American Business Council
- Board Member and Golf Tournament Chair, Construction Financial Management Association
- Golf Committee, Friends Underwriting Economic Development
- Past Council Member, Past Youth Athletic Coach and Past Sunday School teacher Christ Lutheran Church
- Past Sponsorship and Table Chair, Men for Change
- Past Board Member, Pine Lake Country Club Membership Committee and Past Golf Committee Member
- Past Member, Rotary – Charlotte Southend