Rebecca has focused her career on helping customers meet their complex financial reporting and tax compliance needs. She has significant experience with technical ASC 740 matters and also works extensively with both public and private customers to help identify tax-planning opportunities and manage the increasing volume of multi-jurisdictional tax compliance deliverables.
Prior to joining Elliott Davis, Rebecca worked for a large international public accounting firm, where she focused on tax provision and tax compliance services. She also actively participated in specialty service lines that focused on both global tax management as well as tax process improvements, including: streamlining data gathering, deploying robust tax software solutions, and improving the functionality of existing tax function processes. At Elliott Davis, Rebecca works with the Manufacturing & Distribution and Technology & Life Science industries.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant, South Carolina
- Certified Public Accountant, Virginia
- Certified Professional, Corptax US Compliance (former)
- Certified Implementer, ONESOURCE Dataflow (former)
- Certified Implementer, ONESOURCE Workflow Manager (former)
- M.S., Accountancy, Wake Forest University, with academic distinction
- B.S., Accountancy, Wake Forest University, cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Board of Accountancy
- Virginia Board of Accountancy
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants