Peter leads the firm’s business advisory practice and provides financial and accounting solutions to clients throughout the United States. He has more than eight years of financial services experience, and helps clients by delivering a wide range of consulting services. Representative services include: interim financial leadership, mergers and acquisitions advisory, succession planning, financial modeling and analysis, strategic planning and lender relations.
Prior to joining Elliott Davis, he worked in the investment management industry.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- B.S., Corporate Finance, Clemson University
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute
- South Carolina CFA Society
Civic and Community Activities
- Finance Committee, Carolina Youth Development Center
- Volunteer, The First Tee of Greater Charleston
- Member, Charleston County Clemson Club