Nick is the market leader for the firm’s Chattanooga office and a member of the Elliott Davis Board of Directors. With nearly 40 years of experience in accounting and business advisory services, his clients include financial institutions, manufacturers and not-for-profit organizations.
Prior to the merger of the Elliott Davis and Decosimo firms in 2015, Nick served as the firm-wide managing partner. In that capacity, he provided management and corporate structure advice to a wide variety of family businesses, some of which are leaders in their industries. Nick has been involved with numerous public offerings and significant debt placements. He has assisted clients with domestic and international mergers and acquisitions from both the purchase and the sell side.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Business Administration, University of North Carolina
- B.A., Echols Scholar, University of Virginia
Civic and Community Activities
- Director & Treasurer, Ethics and Public Policy Center, Washington, D.C.
- Former Director, United Way of Greater Chattanooga
- Director & Treasurer, Child Evangelism Fellowship
- Former Director, Moore Stephens North America
- Director, The Generosity Trust
- Member, Investment and Finance/Audit Committees, Community Foundation of Greater Chattanooga
- Former Chairman, Chattanooga Area Chamber of Commerce
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Director, Moore Stephens North America