With more than 25 years of public accounting experience, Michelle provides tax and consulting services to closely held businesses, business owners and individuals. Prior to joining Elliott Davis, Michelle worked for a national firm in Northeast Ohio where she provided comprehensive tax consulting and compliance services to a diverse client base. Her industry focus included professional service firms, real estate and high net worth individuals. Michelle has also worked extensively with law firms, attorneys and professional athletes.
Michelle is also responsible for developing and implementing current objectives and long-term strategies for the firm’s tax practice. Her managerial responsibilities include coordinating tax professionals and compliance initiatives to automate processes, ensure quality and develop best practices. The combination of her internal and external responsibilities allows her to focus on understanding the direct needs of her clients and use that knowledge to optimize client service levels throughout the firm.
Education, Credentials and Special Training
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S., Accounting, Myers University
Civic and Community Activities
- Former Board Member, The Intergenerational School/TIS
- Past Treasurer, Solon Stars Swim Club
- Volunteer, United Way
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants